Black Artists Matter Too
Alison was featured on “The Counter Narrative Show” with other art archivists, curators, art administrators, and collectors. Together they discussed their your unique perspective, challenges, and lived-experiences trying to produce, promote and amplify Black art.
- Alisha Patterson, Managing Director, Afro House
- Anika Kwinana, Program Manager, John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
- Thomas James, Visual Arts Curator, Creative Baltimore Alliance
- Angela N. Caroll, Writer and Cultural Critic
- Alison McNeil, Founder and Chief Creative Officer, McNeil Creative Enterprises
S. Rasheem, Host, The Counter Narrative Show